Hod veHadar Adult Education
Weekly Torah Portion
Friday mornings at 9:30. Led by instructors from the community.
The weekly Torah portion from varied perspectives, with observations about how it relates to today’s world.
- 7/10 Ha’azinu – Baruch Kraus
- 14/10 Chol Hamo’ed – no lesson
- 21/10 B’reisheet – Ben Novis
- 28/10 Noach – Shoshana Michael-Zucker
- 4/11 Lech Lecha – Naomi Leitner
- 11/11 Vayera – Ilan Israel
- 18/11 Chayei Sarah – Naomi Graetz
- 25/11 Toldot – Chaim Fischgrund
- 2/12 Vayetzei – Rina Sheleff
- 9/12 Vayishlach – Ilana Kraus
- 17/12 Vayeishev – Mark Okrent
- 23/12 Miketz (also Chanukah) – Gail Shuster Bouskila
- 30/12 Vayigash – Sam Lehman-Wilzig
Akeidat Yitzchak: 70 Facets
(but who’s counting?)
Mondays, starting 24 Oct, and then the first and third Monday of the month at 19:30
In the library and on Zoom. The class on 7 Nov. will be on Zoom only.
Classes in English, led by Shoshana Michael Zucker
For details, please click here to contact Shoshana by e-mail.
Classes in Hebrew
Shabbat classes with Rabbi Graetz
Please see the monthly calendar for details
Babylonian Talmud Tractate Baba Batra: Sundays at 19:45.
with Rabbi Lionel Levy. In the library
Bible class on First Kings
with Rabbi Tzvika Graetz.
The lessons will be designed that so both Hebrew and English speakers can participate.
Wednesdays at 17:00 on Zoom. For the link, please contact Rabbi Graetz by e-mail, or WhatsApp 052-409-2211.
Please make sure your camera, speakers and microphone are connected.
Previous classes may be viewed on YouTube.